Having clean windows is essential in the appearance of your home or business. Therefore, having a professional window cleaning service will help maintain the appearance of your home, and preserve your windows.
When selecting a professional window cleaning company it is important to know the types of questions to ask:
- How long have you been in business? Companies that are well established are reliable and provide quality work. Most likely they will provide the most up to date equipment and solutions for their window cleaning services
- Will you give me a free estimate? A professional window cleaning company should be willing to estimate the cost of the job at no additional cost.
- Do you have customer references? A company that provides quality window cleaning services will have happy customers, and be willing to give you references that you can ask about there window washing abilities.
- Do you background checks for your employees? It is important to know what type of people will be window cleaning at your home or business.
- Do you have licenses and insurance? These documents are critical to protect yourself from lawsuits and big headaches.
- Do you have a satisfaction guarantee? A professional window cleaning company should stand behind the quality of their work. Make sure that you will be satisfied with the job.
Clean, streak free windows are a critical component of a well maintained business and home. By asking these questions you will be able to get the window cleaning service that you deserve.